EN388 – 4121
- The Matrix F Grip palm coated glove provides wearers with a range of features and benefits which ensure excellent grip and outstanding dexterity.
- The close fit offers maximum dexterity which is useful when handling small parts.
- The foamed nitrile coating offers excellent dry grip, but it also channels liquids away from the glove surface, ensuring excellent grip in wet conditions.
- The Matrix F Grip has a maximum EN388 score for abrasion resistance, whilst the elasticated knit wrist provides a secure fit to protect hands from dust and debris.
- The seamless breathable liner is comfortable to wear.
Polyco recommends that the Palm Coated Matrix F Grip can be used for the following: Component Handling, General Assembly, Electronics, Light Engineering Work, Automotive Maintenance & Repair and Automotive Engineering.