EN166.1.F.K & EN172 5-3.1
A lightweight safety spectacle with dual wraparound 9 base curve polycarbonate lenses. The temples have been co-injection moulded with soft rubber for excellent grip and comfort levels. The Optical Class 1 lenses are polarised to stop horizontal glare. Protecting the wearer against eyestrain whilst offering a better perception of contrast in bright environments. Ideal for outdoor applications around reflective surfaces (water / offshore / ports / driving)
Features & Benefits
- Comfortable – Flexible temples are co-injection moulded with soft rubber for extra comfort.
- Adjustable – The soft nose bridge is adjustable and provides a high grip fitting.
- Polarised lens – Optical Class 1 polarised lenses stops horizontal glare.
- Includes pouch – Pouch for carrying spectacles and cleaning lens
- The optical qualities of the lens comply with the requirements of optical class 1 (highest)
- Sports style wrap-around design.
- Lens filters 99.9% of harmful UV light
- UVA, UVB and UVC protection