EN ISO 11612: A1+A2 B1 C1 E1 F1, IEC 61482-2: CL.2*, EN 1149-5, EN ISO 11611: CL.1 A1+A2, EN 13034: TYPE PB
*ARC RATING: 20,2 cal/cm²
811: Tera TX, 260 g/m², Fluorescent EN ISO 20471, LOI: 29,8%
911: Lining, Cantex Pro 145, 160 g/m², LOI: 26,7%
- Non-metal and Inherent Flame Retardant jacket with increased visibility, lined in front and sleeves to achieve higher protection against Electric Arc, IEC 61482-2 Cl.2.
- Concealed front zip and press studs.
- Extended back.
- Chest pockets with flaps.
- Sleeve pocket with flap, hidden keyring holder and strap for ID-pocket. Side pockets with flaps.
- Draw cord at the bottom of the jacket.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Reflective stripes on shoulders and sleeves.
- Special order – please allow an additional 5 days approximately.
- *The back of the jacket is unlined and is only approved for IEC 61482-2 CL.1, Arc Rating: 9,5 cal/cm².