EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1, IEC 61482-2 CL.2, EN 1149-5, EN ISO 11611* CL.2 A1, EN 13034 TYPE PB
863: Outback HW, 425 g/m², EN ISO 11612 E3, LOI: 28,9%
803: Fluorescent, Barricader EP, 545 g/m²
804: Reinforcing fabric, HTFR Dobby, 270 g/m²
- Welding trousers in a very comfortable fabric with extremely good welding properties and protection against radiant heat and metal splashes.
- Tool pockets with tool strips.
- Side pockets.
- Thigh pocket with flaps.
- Shaped knees with adjustable inside kneepad pockets.
- Hip pockets with flaps.
- Ruler pocket with adjustable opening.
- Fluorescent fabric on legs.
- Reinforcement fabric on leg hem.
- Special order please allow an additional 5 days approximately.
*To meet the requirements for EN ISO 11611, openings of the nail pockets must be covered by the jacket 5535 during welding.