EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1, IEC 61482-2 CL.2, EN 1149-5, EN ISO 11611 CL.2 A1, EN 13034 TYPE PB
863: Outback HW, 425 g/m², EN ISO 11612 E3, LOI: 28,9%
803: Fluorescent, Barricader EP, 545 g/m²
- Welding jacket in a very comfortable fabric with extremely good welding properties and protection against radiant heat and metal splashes.
- Ergonomically shaped and pre-shaped sleeves to avoid creasing from metal splashes.
- Concealed zip and press stud closing.
- High collar for extra protection and adjustable width.
- Chest pockets with flaps.
- Side pockets with flaps.
- Sleeve pocket with flap, concealed keyring holder and strap for ID-pocket.
- Arm ventilation.
- Extended back with ventilation and reflective stripe.
- Adjustable waist and cuffs.
- Inside pocket.
- Fluorescent piping on chest and back.