EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1, IEC 61482-2 CL.2, EN 1149-5, EN ISO 11611 CL.2 A1, EN 13034 TYPE PB
863: Outback HW, 425 g/m², EN ISO 11612 E3, LOI: 28,9%
803: Fluorescent, Barricader EP, 545 g/m²
804: Reinforcing fabric, HTFR Dobby, 270 g/m²
- Welding boilersuit in a very comfortable fabric with extremely good welding properties and protection against radiant heat and metal splashes.
- Ergonomically shaped and pre-shaped sleeves to avoid creasing from metal splashes.
- Concealed 2-way zip and press stud closing.
- High collar for extra protection and adjustable width.
- Chest pockets with flaps.
- Sleeve pocket with flap and concealed keyring holder and strap for ID-pocket.
- Arm ventilation.
- Side pockets with hidden access.
- Adjustable elastic waist band.
- Ventilation and reflective stripe on the back. Hip pockets with flaps.
- Thigh pocket with flaps.
- Ruler pocket with adjustable opening.
- Shaped knees with adjustable inside kneepad pockets.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Fluorescent fabric on legs and piping on chest and back.
- Reinforcement fabric on leg hem.