- 100% non-metallic, with protective toecap and midsole
- Power is an electrical hazard jointers boot developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-18 test method
- Water repellent full grain black leather stitched with R-TEN abrasion resistant thread
- Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- Moisture-tech by Sympatex waterproof and breathable bootie membrane - tested for 100 hours (74 times longer than EN requirement)
- FORCE10 scuff cap and dual density PU nitrile rubber outsole - tested to extraordinary abrasion, heat and cold performance levels
- Ortholite climate breathable footbed with IMPACT SHIELD shock reducing internal digging plate
EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC + ASTM F 2413-18 M/I/C EH PR + AS 2210.3:2019 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC
> Orders over £100 will qualify for FREE delivery.
> Orders under £100 shipping is £8.00+VAT
Standard delivery is 5-7 working days.
For Tranemo, Lyngsoe and ID products please allow 12 - 14 working days for delivery.
We endeavour to process and ship all orders as quickly as possible.
Express delivery options are available at an additional cost. Please contact the office on 01670 739955 for further information.